Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2011年10月26日星期三

『 t ! r 3 d 』

2011年10月26日
今天的生活好累……
好久没有感觉这么累了……
有时候想 type blog,
but forget one and one time...
这几天,
我一直玩弹弹堂……
last 2 days...
I met him...
I met JL...
I hope we can talk or little chatting...
Now...
Everyday want to practise the dance of sri perdana...
later need to train the activities that planned by school...
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's so tired...
But I also can do myself...
I think I am a nob person....
I no intelligent...
I no a cute or beautiful girl...
I don't know anything what can I do...
I think I cannot do anything in the best...
haiz...
Today I went to 3B...
A person asked me is that I relationship with Philip?!
When I heard that, I no angry...
I just say NO!
Yes!
We just friend....
我觉得我应该跟他有个距离……
I cannot chat or find him every time...
I just hope we are friends...
I hope this things doesn't have heard by him (3A) ...
He is cute...
But I hope we can be friends....
I just believe friendship forever!
Why need to tell this or say anything else that doesn't have any prove!!!
Why so many person like to do this thing!!!!!!
I don't feel happy...
Christmas Day want to come already...
I think I need to prepare something for my friends now...
What I can be prepared for my friends and what is the present I can give...
I don't know...
It's so hard...
Think who can I give the present...
I know one that I want to give present to the person is...
Journal Low...
Let me list a while...
1) Journal Low
2) Shin Loi Bong
3) Hsiao Chi
4) Sharon Liew
5) Agnes Lam
6) Voon Yu Ming
7) Lim Hong Ming
8) Amelyn
9) Angelyn
I think that's all only...
If got again,
I need to think and list again...
Think....
How can I give them the present?!
I also don't know...
I don't want let so many person know....
Because I scared that they say why I no give them the present also...
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now is Detective Conan....
haha...
say something that is no about this...
oh!!!
3A and 3B also...
church's friends...
who I want to give???
I just know the number of friends that I want to give for the presents around 10 until 15...
I think I no need prepare so much...
because I don't want use so much money to spent....
Sorry my other friends...
I cannot forget that friend's that have helped me...
So they can get a small present from me~
haha~
love love love~~~
I LOVE YOU~~~~
DETECTIVE CONAN~~~~~~~~~
I think no need wrote any again...

Conclusion this post:

1) Don't be so close with Philip
2) Take a list that need to be prepared presents
3) The activities of Form 3 & be friendship with 3A
4) Detective Conan~~~~~

没有评论:

发表评论

博客归档