Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2011年10月31日星期一

2 days a post again~

2011年10月30日
星期日,
美好的一天~~~
今天是敬畏的生日,
我们也约好今天一起打羽球~~~~
酷~~~~~~~~~~~~~
哇~~~
打得我真的不亦乐乎~~~~~~
只不过,
真的有时候不想约些人……
可是找不到人了,
只好找他……
明明都不想见到他了……
我还是越了Philip一起打羽球……
可是他一点也不能融入我们……
算了,
下次我也不会找他了……
算啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
打得算!!!!!!!!
……
可是……
时间,
真的忘不了……
5;52 p.m.
祥辉和祥龙来了……
我可能真的还是放不下他吧……
可是,
我有点感觉到……
我跟他……
很难沟通……
都是那个为富害的!!!!!!!!!!
干嘛要跟他讲!!!!!!!!!
我真的不能把它当成透明人……
可是……
8年,
够了,
我已经被折磨到差点把自己都给了他……
我不想过这样的生活了……
我希望我真的能忘了你……
Please I really hope that I can forget about you...
I hope I can do it...
I want try more and more...
8 years...
I think it's really so hard to forget u...
Nickson Huang...
It's so hard to forget...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011年10月31日
哟~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10月的最后一天~~~~~~~~~~~~
今天过着一样的生活,
一样去学校,
回家,
睡觉……
不过,
今天我觉得我比较强!!!!!!!!!!
我尽然在学校的Dewan Perpaduan sleeping~~~~~~~~~~
Wah~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so pro~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hated thi school , SMK LUTONG a lot a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not fair for the students that really cannot come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They cannot come because got something problems lah!!!!!!!!!
Also cannot meh!!!!!
If the person die already,
also no come school for 1 week,
also want to take the person's corpse come to school????
Is that!!!!!!!!!!!
If like this , this school I cannot stay any more!!!!!!!!!
okay !!!!!!!! next !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Afternoon...
I teach them the fan dance...
It's so hard to teach person...
I think I also need to train hard...
Try my best lah~~~~~~~~~~~
These days I feel so tired...
I hope I can get a good dream...
Goodnight~~~~~~~~~
n_n

没有评论:

发表评论

博客归档