Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2011年10月21日星期五

2 days——a post

2011年10月20日
Today...
I meet him again...
He went to toilet...
I think he would no go toilet on class
because I think he is a person that want to hear class attention....
I met him at outside of toilet...
He didn't know I am looking at him...
He just straight went back to his class...
I hoped I can talk with him something...
BUT...
I don't have any courage to talk with him...
When I run back...
I shout and shout...
I shout his name...
I hoped one day I can chat with him...
One day...
Hope that day can come soon...
I think I can do something for him...
I hope I can bake a cake for him...
I hope only...



2011年10月21日
Today I feel tired...
Train the dance for sri perdana so tired!!!
After that back home,
father want me help him to paint the board...
My answer is...
OKAY~~~~
While I feel tired,
but I feel boring too!!!!!!!!
So I use around 1hour to paint...
After that,
I play DDT...
And then,
now,
I type the blog &...
watch my love anime~~~~~~~~~
DETECTIVE CONAN~~~~~~~~~
I LOVE DETECTIVE CONAN~~~~~~~~~

没有评论:

发表评论

博客归档