Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2011年10月4日星期二

PMR的苦战……

2011年10月4日
today is PMR's first day...
today's test is Bahasa Melayu...
It's so hard!!!!!!!!
I think I cannot get a good mark...
I hope I can do the best..
I hope Bahasa Melayu also can gets A...
Hope the other tests can get A...
I think I need learn hard more and more...
Tomorrow is Bahasa Inggeris & Geografi
Hope can get a good mark again~
Believe yourself!
You can get a better mark...
PMR first day...
It's okay...
While it's hard again and I hope I can learn more and more and get good marks again...
Gambateh~~~~
Good Luck~~~~
Chio Yu Ning~~~~
You can do the best!!!!!!!!!
God love u~~~~~~
Just one smile~
don't forget~~~~
Today I also feel happy...
Because I see him...
While we are friends...
no anymore...
I am happy can see you again as friend...
conan_ning
Smile~~~~
Gambateh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chio Yu Ning~~~~~~~
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论

博客归档