Today,
I look back the post that I have write in blog...
I see one thing that is same appear in the blog...
That's...
I need to learn hard!
Learn hard more and more to get 8A...
But...
now I think...
Is that I really have learn hard?!
Is that I have try my best to do for PMR???
I think the answer is...
NO...
I no have learn hard...
now I feel sad,
so what can be change!!!!
what can be CHANGE again!!!!!!!!!
what can be CHANGE again!!!!!!!!!
I think no have any again...
chocolate...
I want to eat chocolate now...
I think I will feel tired & tired...
I will feel sad...
BUT!!!
It doesn't have any CHANGE already!!!
It cannot change anything any more...
CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE...
ALL CANNOT CHANGE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!
CHANGE...
CANNOT BE CHANGE ANY MORE!!!!!!!
NO HAVE ANY CHANGE!!!!!!!!
CANNOT CHANGE ANY MORE...
CANNOT CHANGE...
change...
haha...
no have any thing can be change...
没有评论:
发表评论