Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2014年1月6日星期一

target for 2014

hi everyone~~
long time no upload blog le...
5 days pass lo~~~ now upload again... haha~~
today nothing special lah~~~
I am in holiday+ing~~~
end of school already and haven't found the work again... ==
haha~~
I know my English become poor cause long time doesn't have learn, talk, hear and look at English things le...
English songs also become seldom le... but sometime also have lah~
now I am hardworking in writing novel...
today target is write at least 3 novels...
any topic and synopsis also can~
I also want to improve my English and go to learn Japan~~
I also need to read the Bible in this year~
I also want to read at least 100 Chinese books and 10 English books~~
hehe~~ don't give up o~~
this year also want to make 2 types cakes and 2 types cookies (all is 4 lah~)
During Christmas need to make a chocolate cake~~
This must do it!! cause I want to do this from form 4 until now le~~
Gambateh and don't give up~~ ^^

没有评论:

发表评论