hei... everyone...
I am not crazy... Just midnight suddenly wake up only... Suddenly surprise and let me sad...
this really a suddenly dream...
suddenly surprise me and let me cry around 30 minutes...
Is it a dream? or it will be happened one day? Can it just a dream only?
It really let me surprise and let me feel scared...
this really a crazy and surprise dream...
I think the dream will not in my memory longer... I think I will forget one day...
But now I really cannot sleep after the dream...
When I wake u suddenly, the tear come from eyes suddenly...
I don't know can tell to anyone... cause it is midnight...
I want talk to him but I scared that I will disturb him...
So I don't have told anyone...
I just told to dear God... cause last time when I am doing 灵修 I learn that I need tell HIM and no always tell other persons... (conclusion say like this bah...)
all I scared is the dream...
I hope that it will not happened...
today is 7/1/2014 (Tuesday)... the first day that I cry and let me be scared...
__________________________________________________
言语真的能伤害他人……
或许认为自己没留意,或者一直忘记,当作听不见,但是已经听见就会记住了……
所有的言语都会记在心里
无论是好是坏,都是会记在心里
但是坏的通常会被记住最深……
若有一天爆发,相信一定会让自己很伤心的……
没有评论:
发表评论