Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2014年1月31日星期五

I am~

end of work~~~
at 29/1/2014 my work end already~~~
haha~~
that day want post but feel tired and need make cake and cookies so don't update~
but how say...
I feel so sad when I want to leave...
that day I found something... erm... I think I am too sensitive or narcissism?
cause I work at young heart and the opposite is a shop that sell spectacles...
29 that day...
I saw that a man always look inside...
I though he likes kelly but Kelly say is me...
say seriously...
I got little bit hope that Kelly say true...
While the person no smart and bla bla bla... (lazy type le)
crazy le~~ I crazy le~~ haha~~
don't think too much then is okay~~
I don't want be like this~~
always though I like hat person and find that it just 3 minutes fire~~
haha~~
be strong and tell myself...
don't be like a stupid person~
don't let a word to change yourself~
always be yourself and do yourself~
^^

没有评论:

发表评论