today really happy~~ ^^
today feel so boring...
so I go to make biscuit and cake~~
all things I just make without think~
When my parents say nice
I really feel happy~
I just think the ingredients...
and think how to use it...
cause want expired le~~ ><
thank God that I have idea to make cakes~~
I really feel happy~
While today don't have any idea for the novel...
but I really feel happy that I can make cake~~
and...
today morning go to run in the rain
I really feel happy~
Maybe I will sick but who care?
I just want let myself free or release~
got some more days want to leave here le...
I really hope that I can gather with my church friends and play with them...
have happy day with them...
But I always saw them find one another and forget about me...
They invite each other but don't find me...
if I ask...
I scared the answer...
if they wanna find me...
maybe need use money bah...
some friends I always think he/she is important for me...
but I am wrong...
I am not important for her/him...
I just them ball...
If the need me, they will find me
If they don't need me, they will kick me away...
maybe the word 'friend' is a thing that I need learn from last year until now...
before 2013...
these things don't happened...
2013 passed...
I really feel release...
the sad year for me is 2013...
it really let me feel sad and lose...
I really tired at the friendship le...
I will try my best to do myself...
but they hate me then hate bah...
I also will be myself and be friends with them~
If they no need me as their friend then I quit...
happy~~
always smile~~
^^
don't think any bad things...
always remember the happiness things~~
gambateh~ ^^
没有评论:
发表评论