Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2013年2月2日星期六

scared...


I done one cake successfully on yesterday...
the first time cake that I do success...
But...
I scared to do macarons...
I scared already...
try 1 ime and 1 time...
today wanna try the third time...
But I scared I cannot do it...
I am scared...
I don't know what can I do...
I scared failed again and waste the materials...
I really scared this thing will happened...
 sad...
really feeel sad and scared...
I don't know what can I do now...
these macarons all for my darling~~~!!!
But I don't have any encourage to do anymore...
Scared...
Hope that one day I can do it...
Now I feel tired...
After do this cake...
I think I go to sleep is better...
or I will late go to church...
While I know I don't will be late...
But mum...
haiz...
whatever lah...
just hope tomorrow don't be late...

没有评论:

发表评论

博客归档