today I think it's really a sad day for me...
novel don't have success...
I angry a friend...
While he friend is good...
and don't have do nothing wrong...
just he do something that let me angry...
a simple things only...
How can I say...
I want to chat with him...
But I don't know why I don't want...
and he also don't care...
I think I lost a friend...
sad...
except sad...
I don't have any mention...
hope can be friends...
I really angry him...
But he is really a good friend...
I don't know what can I do...
I just can say sorry only...
But I also don't know how to say...
I think I am too bad...
I am really a bad person...
Sorry...
I really feel sorry...
I do a lot bad things...
Submissions novel also fail...
I don't know what can I do now...
sorry...
really sorry...
没有评论:
发表评论