so long time don't have do the power point for the pray ~~~
hehe ~~~~
so happy xia ~~~
but I also don't know how to write...
cause my language got a lot problem ~~~~
so I think now...
hehe ~~~
while feel tired
but I really feel happy that can do at midnight
afternoon and night...
what I am doing o?
I also don't know...
I just know after do the power point
then I want do revision for history form 4 chapter 1 and 2
or form 5 chapter 1
hehe ~~~
假勤劳~~~~
whatever lah ~~~
but I really hope my history exam this time can pass ~~~~
I really hope...
so
if just think and don't do anything...
do you think I will success???
so I wanna learn hard and study hard ~~!!!
my friends all clever...
so I also want learn hard ~~~~
hehe ~~~~
Gambateh ~~~~
lol ~~~~
good luck ~~~~
没有评论:
发表评论