today think him again...
why always think about him??
don't know...
I think because I am no good emotion to school...
So...
easy to think about him...
When I saw a car that look like...
I think it's QMJ 1821...
I think I forget the number already...
but...
it don't...
think a long time...
I think back again...
The number of the car,
QMJ 1821...
When I sad or bad emotion...
I always think about him...
Now also haven't change yet...
So always think about him...
Is that???
I think so...
forget about him...
can???
put the photo of him at here??
think first lah...
If want...
next time lah...
next time think what I want to do...
and...
think clearly...
because he has girl friend already...
So...
I cannot do something that is bad...
Just hope I can forget him one day and don't think him again...
haha...
Look at sky...
It's also blue...
It's also no change!
Just a smile...
then start a new journey...
没有评论:
发表评论