I meet him...
He is Journal Low...
Who say I cannot forget him!
But I want to say....
I really so hard to forget him...
but no say cannot!!!!
Just hard...
Today before the assembly...
At class...
I feel happy and sad to meet him...
I scared that I cry...
I control myself...
Before the assembly,
I meet Jia Ling...
She tell me he at outside gua...
Then,
I go to carry to chair and bla bla bla...
*Assembly*
I see him...
He change already...
His hair become longer,
his face got some beard...
He changes already...
No like him...
But also feel sad after feet him...
.......
Assembly end...
I don't have meet him...
Back class...
And then become silent...
But it's no so much different with other times lah...
Just can say...
sad lah....
During recess...
I think something...
Meet him already, why feel sad again?
I just can say I don't know...
But I think the book of 《A楼8座》
three things that I can thanksgiving...
There's a lot...
But three things...
I think a long time...
and then these three things I can say...
1) Thanks that I can meet him.
2) Thanks that I no cry during assembly.
3) Thanks that he changes already... So I can always memorize the 2 years of his looking...
I surprise that I write the number 3...
YES!
I always memorize his look before have changed.
After he changes...
It's no like him...
I think I just appreciate him...
So...
it's okay already...
When I heard that he loves a girl and chase for her,
I also feel sad...
But...
it's okay already~
I want to do myself...
I don't want a live with him...
I just want to alive for myself!!!!
And with my GOD...
While a person also can happy~~~~~
Sometime...
a person can find something it's so interesting~~~~~~
Just like a sunny doll...
While it is a person,
but also can smile every day~~~~
So it's no so hard live alone~~~~
And always thank~~~~
^ n ^
没有评论:
发表评论