something really can let u surprise...
But you cannot say anything....
Just surprise and think...
Think that he has gone already...
Think he is with his girlfriend happily...
Think that I cannot chat with him just because scared that I will feel sad....
Think that lat time say want to forget him...
But also cannot...
It's really hard...
But I would like to try...
try to forget you in my life...
Just want to forget you...
I close facebook already...
and I will often on computer...
and don't heard any news about you...
and don't think about you...
and forget about you...
forget you...
Thank Jong tell me about he got girlfriend already...
SO THAT I CAN KNOW IT'S TIME MUST FORGET ABOUT HIM!!!!
DON'T THINK HIM ANYMORE...
JUST FORGET AND LEAVE HIM IN MY LLIFE...
SAD...
BUT IN SAD GOT AD...
LOOK LIKE A SMILE...
HAHA....
just smile every time...
and forget him...
say goodbye to Journal Low...
Sad again...
I would like to eat sweet, sweet and sweet desert...
At Kuala Lumpur...
got 2 places that I want to look for (if I have go)
I hope that I can go one day and I want buy lot of sweets~~~~~~
^^
Just a smile...
and...
happy always~~~~
^^
没有评论:
发表评论