Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2011年12月1日星期四

memory...

2011年11月30日
11月的最后一天,
忘了写,
所以现在补充……
前一天,
2011年11月29日,
我从打羽球回来,
我有个冲动,
我很想见世杰……
不懂为何,
可能很久没有见到他了吧……
我在想,
我何时可以再见到他呢????
想起之前在学校,
我一旦有这样的想法时,
第二天,
我就能见到他了……
————————————————————————————————————————
2011年11月30日
在梦里,
我没梦到世杰,
却梦到了……
道儁……
不懂为什么我会梦到他,
但我不希望我又成了花心鬼,
所以,
我也没想太多,
下午,
去接哥哥时,
真的,
我又遇见了世杰……
我很开心……
我又遇见他了……
有多久,
想见他,
却见不到——他……
世杰,
真的很厉害,
聪明、可爱、active in ko-k、good attitude、handsome and also a pengawas (while I hate...)
sometime,
I hope that I can chat with him...
a while also can...
I just hope like this...
chat with him a while also can let me feel very happy...
Next year,
2011,
I don't know I can meet him or see him or chat him or not...
I don't know that I will miss him or not...
And I also don't know can I forget him or not...
Forget his smile...
Forget his face...
Forget his car's no.——QMJ1821
AND
Forget all things about him...
I don't know I can do it or not...
But I know...
I want train myself...
I just hope...
one day...
we can meet each other...
and one day,
we can chat again...
I hope only...
These my wishes only...
Bye...
Journal Low Shi Jie...
Hope we can meet again...

没有评论:

发表评论

博客归档