Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2011年12月22日星期四

输了……

2011年12月22日
……
……
……
……
输……
……
……
……
……
朱……
……
……
……
……
世……
……
……
……
蔚……
……
……
……
……
了……
……
……
……
……
算了,
下次再赢就好了,
不过好像破朱家的纪录了,
第一次,
有人拿这么差的成绩 ……
haiz...
It's okay~
next time train again...
I think I cannot learn in Biology and Physical Class already...
haiz...
Biology...
My favourite subject...
It just a dream already...
If can in Biology Class,
I will not be lazy again~
hehe~
But if can attend Biology Class,
I will feel so happiness~~~~~
If cannot,
it's okay~
That also a way can let me walk...
But I want to give up an ambition only...
It's okay...
BAD RESULT:
4A - BI , MA , SC , KH
1B - SJ
3C - GEO , BM , BC
我不配做华人啊!!
算了,
在加油吧~~
我 SPM 华文成绩一定要 A++++++++
n_n

没有评论:

发表评论

博客归档