Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2011年12月4日星期日

I LOVE MY GOD~~~~~

2011年12月4日
星期日~~~~~~
不知从什么时候开始,
我爱上了去崇拜~~~~~
早上,
6点多起来就准备,
心想无论如何都要去!!!
结果……
早场崇拜没去成,
1)阿哥不听妈妈的话,跑2趟,跟我说时间不够,一定来不及
2)没有交通!!!!!!!
早上,
哥哥&妈咪吃了炸弹,
发脾气……
算了,
我也知道这个家的本性……
不过,
这还是我的家,
上帝给我的家~
今天,
不懂为何乐翔这个人物一直出现在我脑海里,
我要逼疯了!!!!!!!
不过,
我知道我们只是朋友,
所以,
忍……
在想我就不是朱宇宁!!!!!!!
下午,
I go to e-mart with Nick Kho's mother and my mother,
before that...
we go to visit a child that is got cancel...
He just 8 years old...
On the way to the child's home,
I take a snap...
A dream appear...
I get a miss call...
I think it's my mother...
So I look inside...
It's no my mother,
it's 乐翔 call!!!!
WHAT!!!!!
I wake up suddenly...
Oh No!!!!
I feel tired...
I cannot think anything about him again...
At there....
I don't feel sad...
because I don't think anything...
But I don't look sad because I don't want let other persons see that...
The scene look sad...
But GOD love this family also...
GOD let the child born in this world and get the lovesssssssss from so many personsssssssss,
include, his father & mother, his family and other personsssss~~~
After that,
we leave the home and go to e-mart...
Before inside,
we meet Kang Tzin Seng & Kang Tzin Qing...
YEAH~~~~~~~~~
While I no go for church,
but I also can meet them~
Later,
I meet my school friend and 佩宏顾问~
It's the best~~~~~~
After that,
we back home~
mother got 2 messages...
but I don't care...
We take the things into room and help her do homeworks...
THEN...
she tell me one of the messages is 乐翔...
==
She says he is my boyfriend...
==
mum likes a kid...
Then...
I look at the message...
Father go out to work again...
I message with 乐翔……
from got sick or not and into other topic...
sick or not 为什么淋雨 age the truth of phone's master end
his answer let me feel funny...
我:为什么你要淋雨
乐翔:跟好兄弟约好了
有些答案还真让我觉得好笑……
不过,
好高兴他能与我聊天,
不然,
我真的会觉得放假好无聊,
有个伴陪我聊天,
而且又那么有趣~
开心~
不过,
我觉得我还是要与他保持一点距离,
再怎么说也不该这样……
总之,
今天又多交了一个朋友,
而且变得不错~
希望永远都能是朋友~~~~~~~~~~~~
I LOVE MY GOD~~~~~
n_n

没有评论:

发表评论

博客归档