Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2013年12月19日星期四

thank you...

hi dear blog.... long time no update... but... how say?
hehe...
today I go to practice the drama of church...
I think I choose a character which is hard to share the feeling...
while it's hard but I will try my best... I would not give up on it...
today...
also got practice the dancing... will done soon... almost lah...
I also processing the plan... but I think it's hard to do now...
the novel stop now... I don't know how to write now...
but I would not give up... I will write it before end of the year...
today I find something that let me surprise...
I find that karen lau said that I am a person always wear the mask...
how say? I think I got... but I don't think I will let other persons' knew easily...
how can this thing happened?
how she know? When I knew this, what is my feeling?
surprise? sad? angry? happy?
I don't know what is my feeling...
I just silent myself and think this thing...
how she know? why my friends don't see this?
maybe... she knew my things in my home... but it's no much...
anyway... thank you...
While I wear the masks always... but sometime I felt some comfortable...
I don't want hurt anybody and don't want let anybody hurt me also...
Maybe wear the mask is the way that can help me...
thank...
I know myself? no.. thank for her...
one day... I will take off the mask...
I will be myself and always smile...
I will always smile and let other persons always smile also...
thank you a lot.... ^^
Christmas is coming...
more programs are coming soon...
I will try my best and let my love Christmas day be different~~
Merry Christmas ~~ ^^

没有评论:

发表评论