hi... a long time no update blog already...
during SPM always update blog but after SPM forget and lazy...
hehe.......
I am hardworking to done my novel and other plans...
but it's tired...
while I wanna say something...
My brother backed home already~~~
This is a happy thing... for other persons and my mum...
I am no so excited... but I also felt happy when I met my brother...
but... I really felt envy to my brother...
why? because when he came back, a lot persons want me helped them told him welcome back...
before brother back home no one wanna talk to me...
when he came back many persons wanted me help them told him welcome back...
I really felt sad and envy...
I felt that really no one care about me...
how say?
at home... my mum and brother can told a lot, fun and happy... my dad haven't back also...
I really felt I am a remain person...
at church... I knew that got persons hate me... I also cannot talk to them a lot... really fell sad...
there are also no one can hear my complain...
my brother also scolded me also...
he say true... I said that I always need to smile everyday and let other persons can smile also... but I don't do that... I really need to train hard and always smile...
While one day if I cry I also cannot have any sad on my face... cause I need always smile every time and let other persons fell happy... this is my promise...
I need always smile... I cannot cry or sad... angry? I think also cannot le bah...
I just can always smile on my face... always smile...
While I know this is hard... but I really need to train myself...
smile... always smile... always smile and let other persons can smile also...
没有评论:
发表评论