tired...
I just can say I am tired...
I like fellowship a lot...
But I also feel tired also...
I come to fellowship...
I will angry....
cause they talk and talk...
yes~
can talk~
but please RESPECT the person who is talking and give them a RESPECT!
I feel angry and tired...
cause their noise let me be headache!
HURT!!!
I really feel angry!!!
headache...
so hurt!!!!
until now...
headache haven't stop yet...
ouch!!!
What can I do???
I want leave fellowship...
While I feel sad....
but I am not important at there!
So...
I stay for what???
I am tired...
and let me be hurt...
I wanna cry...
But my tears just out little...
I slap myself and tell myself don't cry...
how can I do now?
Leave also wrong...
Stay also wrong...
I don't know how?!
Many persons say that I also have do the works about 见证组
but I really don't have do already!
I just leave it!
They ask me and I tell them only!
I just help they something!
I don't know why say like this...
I really don't want to help them...
Maybe...
is Abby...
Cause I see her do that and fly there...
So I tell her and help her some...
But just a while...
Why say like I always help them and don't leave my hand let themselves free???
How can say like this???
I feel sad...
I feel tired also...
The BEST way is...
LEAVE!
if I leave...
fellowship also can running again...
no one will say I help them again...
no one want to see me angry face again...
Is these really BEST for them?
I think is...
YES!
I wanna try to leave...
find a tuition is Saturday's afternoon ba...
or do work...
or leave at home...
just wanna don't go to fellowship...
They all unhappy to see me...
Me tired...
You also tired...
So the best way is I leave~
Then...
I release~
You also feel release~
try lah~
try don't always go fellowship...
just sometime bah...
no need always...
cause really so...
so...
so...
TIRED...
没有评论:
发表评论