Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2013年1月13日星期日

don't know


really really really...
TIRED!!!
wanna sleep...
but...
need do
HOMEWORK
REVISION
SEJARAH AGAIN!!!
HOW CAN I DO A!!!
I really CANNOT UNDERSTAND what is the meaning of sejarah's story...
I am tired...
I also no money lo...
$$
but I don't care~
I just wanna JESUS in my LIFE~!
haha~~~~
today...
tired...
tired...
tired...
I wanna singing~~~
but it's really so hard...
when I sing... 
I will think back what he say...
but in choir don't like this lah...
he is sick...
Need I message him and ask him how about is him???
no need lah~
he got person already lah~
tomorrow want to start to school again...
tired a~~~!!
Time want to discuss how to celebrate XXX's birthday...
I think so fast to prepare...
whatever...
but they all let me headache!!!
wanna sleep liao...
homework again...
really tired a!!!!
from tomorrow...
want to stay at school again...
for what?
for orientation lo~~~!!!
hate!!!
HATE!!!
really hate and angry~~!!
whatever lah~
just smile smile and sleep~~~
don't give too much stress to self...
But really give too much to myself lah~~~
Wanna wake up on 4.00 a.m. to do revision...
everyday...
=.=
T.T
really don't know why I want do like this...
whatever lah~
Just SMILE
=)

没有评论:

发表评论