Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2011年4月8日星期五

笑,没用……

2011年4月8日
hahahahahahahaha......
Today's morning is more peaceful than other days...
I am thinking if today's afternoon I no go for Lutong is better than now...
Friend,
when you push me away from you,
did you know my feel...
I feel sad...
I don't know why I got this feeling...
I don't like this feeling...
When I wait u all in the basketball court lonely,
I think a potery....

在一个人篮球场,
有两粒球在那,
一其中粒又美又新;
而另一粒又丑又旧。
每个人只理会于新球,
把旧球丢在一旁。
旧球很难过,
他一直是孤单一人……
所以,
他做了一个选择,
伪装……
他把自己伪装了起来,
好不容易与别人变成了朋友,
但,
一旦他的真实样貌被发现时,
他又再次被别人排挤了……
他又再次变回孤单一人……

如果伪装真的有那么好,那有多好……
born, happy, sad, love, hate, die...
It's so pain to me....

Why I am at Lutong's park there,
I see you at there also...
Why you want to come at this time again!
I don't want to see you!
I think you forget it already...
It's good!
I look you as transparent...
If I can...
but cannot...
I am a loser forever...
forever....

Philip,
I'm happy because I can chatting with you,
Although it's so pain...
But I'm happy because we can chatting again...
Hope I can look you as friend~

Oh,
I want to say...
From today,
I want quietly to appreciate the 5 persons...

没有评论:

发表评论

博客归档