Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2011年4月7日星期四

× 痛苦 ×

2011年4月7日
好痛苦啊!
不知要到哪里去?!
我没有任何地方可以去吗?!
我好想大哭一场,却不能……
我没有这个能力了……
Philip Chong....
我忘忘没想到你对我的影响是这么的大……
我好想快点忘了对你的感觉……
可是,
要等到何时何地呢?!
I don't want be like this!
I hate this life!
I hate the LOVE!!!!
I HATE LOVE!!!!
In this world, the Love cannot be believe!
It's so differently...
I cannot believe LOVE again!
I cannot lie by Love again!
Once and once...
One day, I will die cause the love...
It's hurt for me!
SO HURT!!!!!!!!
I cannot let love HURT me again...
If the time can back to past,
I hope I no born in this world!
If I no born in this world,
I will no feel so unhappy, so sad...
Hope you can know my feel,
but you don't know...
You don't know forever...
I don't want let you know,
because I hope I can be your friend...
While as a friend...
I hope I can see your smile...
I hope we also can chatting with others...
I hope we can joking again....
I hope I can see you again...
I hope I can smile to you...
I hope...
I just hope you happy...
I hope you will no lonely like me...
I like your smile,
I like your smiling face,
I like when you laugh face...
I like you...
So, I just hope you happy and happiness...
I just hope I can be a friend in your life...
You ! Philip Chong !
A special person in my life...
I hope you can look me as your friend...
Just a friend...
I hope we can be friends...
No taking any hope again...
Bye...
the feeling love you, Philip Chong...

没有评论:

发表评论

博客归档