hey everyone~~
long time don't have upload the blog already le~
today I want to let everyone know one thing...
that is...
I join Qnet at 28/10/2014
what is Qnet?
it's a network marketing, it'a something share one thing to each other
something like this lah
while I join this, but I also don't understand what is this...
I cannot tell anyone what is Qnet
but I just can say I am a member of Qnet
I think I have join around 1 week, I also show plans to 3 friends
but...
these 3 persons don't want join...
I really feel down and sad...
while I also no give up
but I saw my up line, his friend join with him
say truly...
I am very jealously...
I also hope my friends can join first...
but all of them don't want...
some my friends also no around me...
I hope they can join and we can help each others...
hope that...
really sad and down...
but I will not give up...
good luck..
believe myself can make it ^^
没有评论:
发表评论