Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2014年3月2日星期日

2/3/14

today go to play badminton with my friends~~
hehe~~
but all are guys... haha~~ but it's okay lah~
after badminton, go back home lah~
thank for my friends that always take care me~
while I really like a stupid and little girl but I also can protect myself~
how say?
I don't know how to say... but I can say that I will protect myself~~
while sometime I will make a lot mistakes but I also can protect myself~
sorry that always make troubles to my friends...
but thank that u all accept me and help me also~
after back home, I go back to school...
I want take back my cake but I know mummy is no there...
hope that li ya can help me...
but when I go to office and say that I want take the cake, she call bo luo and tell him take...
I have say in small volume... tomorrow I come back take...
but I also go to take the cake with bo luo... in a distance...
When go inside the room... I take out the cake and wanna run away but I know that I don't have scare him a lot already... he helps me, so I need say thank you bah...
so I turn back and ask him about my file first...
because I think that the person can place my file at mummy's table is him only...
so I ask him... 
the answer is YES
he put on mummy's table....
before back... he ask that is that I put at there intentionally?
I really wanna hit him a! I really forget mah!
but I really got a little feel wanna say yes...
I got a little bit feel in my heart wanna see him again...
while all words in my heart...
then say thank you and back home...
he really a funny person...
but please don't do or say something that will let me think too much...
hehe...
while I know it's a joke... but sometime I hope that u are serious...
thank for your help...
tell myself don't think too much...

没有评论:

发表评论