Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2014年2月12日星期三

KL start~

hei~ I come to Kuala Lumpur already~
I at here around 4 days le~
today daddy back home to Miri and I stay with my friends in a hostel...
Yesterday went to attend the class...
but it's so hard and strict...
I hope I can do my best and get the best result~
I also hope that I can improve my English~
Cause these exam is use English to answer the questions...
I really hope that I can get the best result~
I also hope that I can stay with my friends and partner happily
I hope we have teamwork and help each other~
Dear God...
all of things please help me...
Thank you for your help and that you YOU give me a chance to challenge myself...
Say true...
I really miss my family...
I scared that I cannot adapt the lifestyle...
I hope I can do the best...
Dear God...
All please help...
Thank You

没有评论:

发表评论