Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2013年4月3日星期三

SPM RUSH~!

today feel little tired...
but it's okay lah... =)
I will try my best...
I don't want to give up...
while I also lazy...
but I really really don't want give up!
I also want get a colourful result during SPM
gambateh~~~
yesterday...
a friend chat with me?
why want to say?
cause he doesn't speak to me at last time...
and last time I speak to him...
I see he doesn't care about it~
lol~
wanna say him out...
okay lo~
my friends also know le...
cause I am so surprised....
he is xiao bong...
haha...
lol~
then like this lo~
yesterday miss a friend...
I think I wanna chat with him first~
While I don't know he will reply or not...
but he is the person help me when I am sad or think too much de ~
I will chat with him~
but don't know what can say about...
I will try my best lah~
just now found that we have around 1 year don't have chat le ><
walao~!
I think I want initiative...
So when he got online or when my phone get credit...
I will go to chat or message him~~
hehe~~
today...
henry angry le...
* sad *
hope that he doesn't angry so long time...
I think I really wanna think first before what I say...
sorry...
If u angry me...
today at tuition feel sleepy...
I think I really feel tired...
it's okay lah~
wanna do lot things again...
after this week...
I will be release~~~
gambateh~~~
I will not give up!!!
SPM!!!
RUSH!!!

没有评论:

发表评论