feel unwell...
but chat with friend and feel okay le~~~
hehe~~~
XD
schoolwork a...
sejarah...
really don't want to do...
all can do except history...
really feel unwell....
headache...
just now is my stomach pain mah?
just now is gastric mah?
don't know a~~~
I just know just now feel heart block + headache + stomachache + want to spit
schoolwork also haven't done...
ish...
really unwell...
today is the last day of March
tomorrow is April Fool~~~
hehe~~~
today is a good day o~~~
31.3.13
so beautiful~~~
like it~~~
^^
hehe~~~
stomachache again...
whatever lah...
why got one thing suddenly thought at my brain...
it's...
tomorrow I will don't wake up again...
hehe...
really feel pain...
is that I have long time don't exercise so become like this mah?
so weak!!!
how can?
I think I really want to take care my health le...
really feel pain...
hope tomorrow I can wake up again...
hehe...
today is a beautiful + tired + sad + pain day
31.3.13
没有评论:
发表评论