yesterday want post...
but yesterday cannot online...
I feel so happy~~~~~
Why?
Cause...
I and him message~~~~
he reply my message~~~~
wa~~~
so happy~~~~
but...
how long times we don't have message like this...
and how can we always keep messaging...
I don't know...
but...
I just want thank you that you reply my message...
yesterday...
I think that...
last time...
when we meet...
you always ask me :
"干嘛?想打架哈?"
sometime my answer is yes...
sometime I don't care about you...
haha...
if...
if only lah...
if time can go back...
I think we can be best friends...
If don't have that time fighting...
I really cannot understand why I angry you?
Is that you are better than me?
I know that I always want to win you...
But...
I loss you ba...
What can I say?
I ask myself...
If that time we don't have that fighting...
Can we be last time that best friends?
can ma?
I hope that time can go back...
That time don't angry...
or now we are best friends...
I always think this...
That time is my fault...
After that fighting...
we seldom message le...
you don't know that...
I try message and call u...
but my phone has been expired...
so...
it cannot send out...
night...
finally can message le~
did u know...
the first person that I send message is...
YOU
I think you don't know...
because you message with her ba...
haha...
you reply my message...
I feel happy already...
^^
but yesterday cannot online...
I feel so happy~~~~~
Why?
Cause...
I and him message~~~~
he reply my message~~~~
wa~~~
so happy~~~~
but...
how long times we don't have message like this...
and how can we always keep messaging...
I don't know...
but...
I just want thank you that you reply my message...
yesterday...
I think that...
last time...
when we meet...
you always ask me :
"干嘛?想打架哈?"
sometime my answer is yes...
sometime I don't care about you...
haha...
if...
if only lah...
if time can go back...
I think we can be best friends...
If don't have that time fighting...
I really cannot understand why I angry you?
Is that you are better than me?
I know that I always want to win you...
But...
I loss you ba...
What can I say?
I ask myself...
If that time we don't have that fighting...
Can we be last time that best friends?
can ma?
I hope that time can go back...
That time don't angry...
or now we are best friends...
I always think this...
That time is my fault...
After that fighting...
we seldom message le...
you don't know that...
I try message and call u...
but my phone has been expired...
so...
it cannot send out...
night...
finally can message le~
did u know...
the first person that I send message is...
YOU
I think you don't know...
because you message with her ba...
haha...
you reply my message...
I feel happy already...
^^
I miss you...
you also don't know...
yesterday...
always miss you...
your image always come out...
yes~
I want you know...
But I don't want to tell you~
I
WILL
ALWAYS
AT
HERE
WAIT
FOR
YOU
n_n
If one day...
you see this post...
please don't forget...
While I know that you will never see this post lah~
But...
If you really see this post...
don't forget...
I always wait for you...
or...
after 4 years...
you in relationship...
I also will wait for you at here...
If you marry...
I will always be here as friend chat with you...




没有评论:
发表评论