Sejarah...
three times!!!!
always fail!!!
and get the lowest mark in class...
I don't understand...
WHY????
I don't know how can I just get 9 corrects in Objective...
I don't know how I do that...
So PRO!!!!
haha...
don't think too much lah...
later want go to play lo...
don't take this attitude go to see them...
yeah...
at parkson...
buy... buy... buy...
wah~
RM200 say goodbye~~~~
use a lot a!!!!
later want think again really want to buy M point or not~
haha~
it's fun~~~~
I want tell him or not?
If no tell him...
If no tell him...
I think it's hard to forget him...
If tell him...
Will we are friends again?
DON'T KNOW A!!!!!!!!!!
Back home...
play sdo...
play game~~~~
after a while...
mum back...
say 1... 2... 3...
What she said already~?
How can I remember?!
haha~
《通灵王》
on the way...
a call from mick kho...
he tell me that don't have next time...
I don't understand what he say...
I ask what mean...
He don't tell me anything then...
end call lo...
I continue watch my movie...
After that...
call him back...
but he say
I don't want hear your call now!
then end again....
I don't understand why he angry...
So I call Nickson Huang...
I ask him...
But first time don't know who lah...
So...
I message him first...
Ask why angry? Is that I do anything that let him angry?
He say don't know
So I call him again...
He say he don't know and then pass to other person...
The person tell me that don't disturb them first...
Okay...
But can I know what I have do?
Is that I do anything wrong???
They don't tell me?!
OKAY...
This all I just can think by myself...
Is I always disturb Jia Ming then he angry?
or I have say anything?
I don't know what I do?!
really...
really...
WHAT I DO AGAIN?????????????
I cannot think anymore...
What Have I Do AGAIN?!
Is that I cannot have friendship in my life...
Is that I cannot have friendship in my life...
If not...
then...
WHY???
WHY ALWAYS GIVE ME A LOT OF JOKE?!
IS THAT I AM A BAD PERSON?
YA~
I AM A BAD AND THE WORST PERSON IN THIS WORLD!
I DON'T KNOW WHY I BE THIS AGAIN!
BUT I LEARN SOMETHING TODAY...
LOVE...
FRIENDSHIP...
THESE ALL THINGS I CANNOT TOUCH!
I JUST CAN LIVE ALONE IN THIS WORLD!
YES!
THAT'S WHY...
SO~
I NO NEED WORRY ABOUT MY FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE ALREADY!!!
HAHA!!!!
THIS TRUE!!!!
IT'S TIME I REALLY WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO FRIENDS AND THE PERSON THAT I LIKE!
I DON'T BELIEVE THAT...
IF I DON'T HAVE THESE THINGS,
I CANNOT ALIVE IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE!!!
I BELIEVE THAT...
I CAN ALIVE ALONE IN THIS WORLD!!
HAHA!!!
JUST LEAVE ME IN THIS WORLD ALONE!
没有评论:
发表评论