Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2012年3月5日星期一

It's all my wrong...

I don't know what I do...
I just hope they can come to church and can get fun...
and also
can let they know who is HE only...
why happened this????
I also don't now...
I just know that...
It's all my fault...
If I no invite her...
she will no be like this...
I think that I want to quit a member of staff occupation of Life Methodist Church Junior Youth...
Sorry to she...
Sorry to HE...
I'm sorry to HE, my FATHER, my GOD...
If no happened that thing...
I will continue to be...
but it has happened already...
That day...
when we choose the members of 少年主日……
Angel choose me to be 文书
I feel so happy that can be this work~~~~
I really feel so happy...
But...
I...
REJECTED……
Sorry that I reject...
I also hope that I can be...
But...
I do wrong already...
I scared that I cannot do well and...
I feel sorry to her...
Sorry that my GOD...
I like to be stuff occupation of Life Methodist Church Junior Youth...
But now I cannot...
I feel so sad...
I really hope that I can be a stuff occupation of 少年主日......
I really so sad...
sorry that...
If next time can,
hope I can be again...
I want to say THANK YOU to my FATHER...
Thank You that you let me to be the staff occupation of Life Methodist Church Junior Youth...
While it's just 1 year and 3 months...
I already be 团契组,宣传组,主席 at last year……
This year I be 见证组……
But I no have...
I promise that I will learn and try my best to be a good child...
Sorry that I lie to you...
I really hope that you can accept me back to your home...
If can...
If really can!!
I hope that I can be the staff occupation of Life Methodist Church Junior Youth again!!!
I really hope that!!!
Now I want choose leave the stuff occupation of Life Methodist Church Junior Youth...
Sorry...
I really hope I can become again...
But I do wrong already...
I really happy that I can a member of stuff occupation of Life Methodist Church Junior Youth...
Really ~~~~~
I feel happy that I ever a stuff occupation of Life Methodist Church Junior Youth...
Thank you to all who choose me to be...
thank...
I feel sad that I want to leave...
But I also will to my best to help them...
THANK YOU LET ME BE STAFF OCCUPATION OF LIFE METHODIST CHURCH JUNIOR YOUTH !!!!
But...
do wrong already...
if got a chance again...
I will no let it out from my hand...
I WILL NO REJECT AGAIN TO BE ANY STAFF OCCUPATION OF LIFE METHODIST CHURCH JUNIOR YOUTH !!!!
REALLY THAT...!!!!!!
I LOVE LIFE METHODIST CHURCH JUNIOR YOUTH !!!!

没有评论:

发表评论