Let us smile every day~

Let us smile every day~

2011年11月8日星期二

累……痛……

2011年11月8日
累累累!!!!!!!
累死我了!!!!!!!
一大早在学校好忙啊!!!!!!
真希望快点放假!!!!
我可不希望每天都要为了学校活动而忙东忙西的,
我真希望能好好地睡个觉……
如果能睡个觉,
永远也不醒来有多好……
But it cannot be...
I am tired of all things...
I hope I can forget something or don't think so much things...
But if I don't do these things,
I don't know what can I do again...
I just hope my friends all be happy...
I hope that only...
If one day I die,
I don't want to see they don't smile...
I want to see their smiles...
I hope my friends can happy happy and happy every day...
Just hope like this only...
Please make it...
At night...
as usual...
do something...
and play 弹弹堂……
long time no play and be soooooo NOOB!!!!!!!!
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!!!!!!!!
But I also no care lah...
I really don't know how to play game mah...
After that...
chat with friends...
watch comic...
Suddenly!
Nick Kho send me a message...
It's write...
n和他女朋友分了
When I see this,
I don't know why I look like a crazy person...
I also care about him?????
I don't know...
I just know...
I quickly take a bath and quick reply the message...
But doesn't have anyone reply back...
I want crazy already!!!!!!!!
I cannot calm down myself...
but...
it just a while...
I think I cannot focus to think about him...
Yes!
I really like him for 8/9 years...
But I give up already...
I know we just can be friends...
I think he look me like a sister or a friend only...
Just like this...
So I don't think so much...
I just know one thing...
I can be his friend but I cannot be his girlfriend...
I hope we can be friends...
YES!
We are friends...
We just friends...
I think I feel sad now...
Don't think too much...
No need drop tear for a person that doesn't like you...
I don't want to do this person again...
don't want...
The heart of love becomes ice any more...
I cannot feel it breaks out and become fire again...
haha...
My heart close already...
no one can open any more...
especially for my GOD...
I believe my GOD will find a person and break the ice...
I trust my Lord forever~~~~
×END×

没有评论:

发表评论