Today, I think I really "wuhui" they...
They really don't hate me....
But,
Today I really miss u...
Why?????????????????
But I know that is no love...
is just think about u this friend...
I think I like the place that have u...
I "xiguan" got u in my life...
But I cannot love a person that is not Christian!!!
......
How can I say now???
I want to say true...
I want to say true...
I really miss u...
But I know,
we just friends...
I cannot like you,
you also don't like me~
We just friends~
We just friends~
A BEST FRIEND for me...
And a friend for u...
If really can...
I hope I don't miss u again...
I am scared that I will like u...
I cannot miss u from now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why I feel so sad?
I don't know...
What is my emotion now?
I also don't know myself anymore...
I also don't know myself anymore...
I am really feel tired...
It's tired...
6 days again...
the day that I HATE a lot...
没有评论:
发表评论